Hi all,

I'm working on an improved softbody modifier from scratch.
What is the best place to store modifier related data, like mass, velocity,
additional geometry used only for the simulation, etc.?

I have looked at the code of both the current softbody and the cloth
modifier, and they seem to this in two different ways.
Cloth stores its data in a ClothModifierData struct, just I would do
by instinct.
On the other hand softbody adds a SoftBody pointer to the Object struct.

Is one approach better than the other? If it is, which and why?

Thanks,
Greg