I was told I could ask about this here, but I'm not 100% sure about the
validity of my question in this mailing list.
     At any rate, I was building Blender perfectly fine for a few months, but
then I had to reinstall XCode on my Mac (Intel Core 2 Duo with OS 10.6). At
this point, every time I started a new build, it stopped because every other .a
file had a faulty table of contents. I could of course run ranlib to fix them,
but there are so many that it gets really annoying, really quickly. I remember
running into this problem before, but I can't remember the solution. I've gone
through my configuration file dozens of times, but I know that I've only
changed the same fields I changed before, when it was working. It is also worth
noting that I have all the most recent updates for XCode on my machine. Could
someone help me?
     Again, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this.