Hi Lalit,

it depends on language which you would like to chose.
C++ or python.

overall as it was suggested  already forum

http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?50-Beginning-Blender-Code-and-Development
( including sticky post ) is a good starting point.

As for me, I would suggest you to look at deeper internationalization.

Blender is almost there,

but there are non finished parts.

Say - how to add 3D text on another language?

function

static int insert_into_textbuf(Object *obedit, uintptr_t c)

puts incoming symbols to visualize as

ef->textbuf[cu->pos]= c;

but this can be improved

say this way

    _locale_t locale;
     locale = _create_locale(LC_ALL, "NameOfYourLocale");
     _mbstowcs_l( &ef->textbuf[cu->pos],&c,1,locale);

this immediately adds capability to add other languages 3D text  ( you
should just select non default font
http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-200232.html )

another step to improve internationalization is to fix

void blf_font_draw(FontBLF *font, const char *str, unsigned int len)

line

c= blf_utf8_next((unsigned char *)str, &i);

could be rewritten with the same approach in mind using  returned from
_mbstowcs_l symbol in place of str

that will immediately add ability to print in text editor in different
languages.

this is not the end of internationalization - you will notice different bugs
along the way - but investigating and making small fixes
you could make Blender to be really  internationally friendly

you would also learn internals of Blender along the way.

Regards
Sergey