In recent time I had to do with multiple rigs for figures. One thing
that often caused me problems are the limits for bones of IK-chains.
While the limits for the bones inside the chain are respected by the
solver, the limits of the last bone of such a chain is always ignored.

I searched inside the documentations and could not find a reason why it
acts like this, or how to avoid this behaviour. It would make sense in
many cases, but it does not work that way.

Do you have a suggestion how to handle this problem in a way that the
last bone of the chain also respects it's limits or at least some kind
of workaround? Would be very helpful.

Best Wishes
Tobias Oelgarte