Not to pile on here, but I have a user request:

stack re-ordering is quite a bare currently
(constraints/modifiers/animation channels) with the hotkeys/ tiny
up/down buttons.
This would be a *great* place to use drag and drop for the reordering.
It is my impression that Ton already coded a drag and drop api for this
and other uses, and it is also my belief that this is a completely
non-controversial improvement that nobody is going to bike shed. If a
GSOC student and Mentor would find this to be 'in scope' I for one,
would be eternally grateful .
we now return you to your scheduled program ;)
Bassam