Ah, darn. =( This is indeed for personal use only; I think finding a real, nice
solution for merging scene and camera properties like this would take quite a
bit of effort and discussion on what belongs where first.

I thought about using the Py handler, but that would not update the frame from
Camera View. I could replace the Scene's render dimensions with the Camera's,
but then I would still need to manually execute an operator every time I select
a new camera (not a big issue, but still). I guess that's the way I'll go then
though.

Thanks,
Patrick