Maybe we should start a pool on blenderartists?

>From my observation most of the experienced users choose 7z over zip (30%
>better compression is actually matter), while not experienced users do not
>even know how to use zip, so they always chose installer (some of them
>actually do not know how to use installer, i'm serious).
And about OS support, I thought linux does not have built-in 7z support too and
you need to install it yourself.
And 7z will help to reduce BF servers load a bit.

Anyway pool on blenderartists should show actual users preferences.

Regards,
Mikhail Rachinskiy