I just had a look on the nvcc compiler options we use to compile cuda binaries.
First of all we still use --opencc-options that are ignored by nvcc 5.0 and 5.5
when compiling for sm_20 and up.
Maybe we should see if there are nvcc optimization options we can use to regain
speed when using Cuda 5.0+.

/Jürgen