I would love to help with the animation system / graph editor modules if
I'm welcome there :) either as owner or as member as the current module
owner (Aligorith) would see fit.
Rationale: I'm a heavy user of these modules, with some experience, and
I work with animators/ riggers from other programs so I have a
comparison with how things work elsewhere, while still wanting to keep
the 'blender way' working :)
I know I can be a bit silent online but I mostly try not to add noise
when other people are already bringing up the right points; I'm sure I
could find a good balance there.
cheers
Bassam