Hey Brecht,

Note sure if it would help, but on Linux for X dpi, perhaps these
options might be of help?:

        Option         "UseEdidDpi" "FALSE"
        Option         "DPI" "96x96"

I need them in my xorg.conf here, but in my case, it is because my
monitor reports poor info. Anyways, just a side thought since you
mentioned. o/

Dan