Wow this would be amazing to have in trunk! Yeah expressions can get very
long, perhaps it could allow linking an internal text.py file?

Is it too bad of a hack or could be in after release? I can see this being
super handy to debug stuff.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer