Hi,

I am Tianwei Shen, a second-year Ph.D. student in HKUST, working mainly on
image-based modeling. I am interested in the GSoC topic 'Finish multi-camera
reconstruction' and have some question related to it. Specifically I don’t
quite understand terms like ‘witness cameras’ and ‘source-from-motion’. Maybe
we use different terminology so in my view ‘source-from-motion’ may be similar
to Structure-from-Motion, isn’t it? I notice that blender relies on libmv on
the motion tracking part. I also have experience working with this library for
registering the poses of cameras. I am now trying to compile this project and
would like to have a discussion with you in greater depth. Can anyone guide me
where to start? Thanks a lot.

Thanks,
Tianwei