Hi,

Don't think you can attach pictures in this mailing list. It is also more
helpful to see error messages as plain text (that how they are reported in
the first place ;).

Anyway, to share text snippets, screenshots, .blend files you can use
pasteall.org. Or, alternatively, plain-text only hastebin.com. Send link
here and we will have a look.

That being said, i did not see visual studio ever installed incorrectly,
unless you pull you computer power plug out for the socket during install :)

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 9:28 PM Ágoston Princz <agoston.a.pri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Blender Developers
>
> I'm not sure that is the right place to send message like this.
> If it is the case, please tell me where to ask about compile errors.
>
> Other case: I had that error message (attached picture).
> Is it possible that Visual Studio Community Version was installed
> incorrectly?
>
> Thansk a lot!
>
> --
> Ágoston Princz