End of the year is always a fairly low-activity moment anyway, would be nice if this encouraged all modules to commit to master in first half of December, instead of the day before BCon2. ;)

Cheers,
Bastien

On 11/2/21 4:35 PM, Dalai Felinto via Bf-committers wrote:
Hi,
I've updated the 3.1 project page [1] with a proposal for the Bcon dates:

* Bcon1, New features and changes, October 27, 2021
* Bcon2, Improve and stabilize, December 29, 2021
* Bcon3, Bug fixing only, January 26, 2021
* Bcon4, Prepare release, March 2, 2021
* Bcon5, Release, March 9, 2021

I basically added the corresponding weeks [2] based on when Bcon1 started.
I'm not happy with Bcon2 happening during the Christmas holidays, and would
love to hear what the modules think.

Note: I personally won't be around for the Bcon2 and the Bcon4 dates.

[1] - https://developer.blender.org/project/view/135/
[2] - https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Process/Release_Cycle

Best regards,
-Dalai-