After some feedback my mail wasn't clear, I apologize for that.

Brecht now cleaned it up already, so there is not much left to do regarding these project tags. I still like to clarify what I meant.

In general: Phabricator has project pages (e.g. https://developer.blender.org/project/profile/95/) These are tags at the same time (can be linked to from reports, patches etc...).

- The module pages are listed in the right column here: https://developer.blender.org/

- On these module pages it says (for example): "Bug reports and patches are to be filed againstVFX & Video".  This way contributors know which tags to use when creating a report.

Now: There are various other (sub) projects https://developer.blender.org/project/query/active/ I was asking to check which of these are used and which can be archived? (Manage -> Archive Project)

- If a module has submodules, these should be linked to from the main module page.

But since this is handled now, we should be good.

I will send another mail soon, with a clear example, which information should be on the landing page as well.

Best regards,

Thomas