It's been 10 years since I roleplayed regularly, but it'll still be
nice to browse what new things are out there. But I'm one of those
people who thought that RPGs should have been on the original Geek all
these years. As has been said, a game is a game is a game. I don't
think there'd be any need to list all the modules for each game.
Descriptions, reviews, and session reports of the base game would work
fine for me. Hell, we never used modules anyway--we always created
our own adventures. It's just always seemed weird that everything
associated with, say, D&D is on the Geek, except for the D&D RPG
itself. But I guess that battle's over with. At least now, there
will be someplace where the RPG games can be found.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BGG
Down" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/BGG_down?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---