Some of us use Photoshop, some of us GIMP, some Paint. Come check out
the Microbadge Guild when BGG gets back up :)

On Dec 28 2009, 12:16 am, S Magnus <[email protected]> wrote:
> I know I'm identifying myself as "teh n00b", but I must ask the
> question anyway:
>
> What are the more commonly used utilities/methodology for making
> microbadges?
>
> I feel like some of my true interests are not covered.  Microbadge
> diversity can only help BGG.
>
> On Dec 28, 12:06 am, drewdane <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I can't imagine. You'd think the one on BGG would be locked by now,
> > but this one wasn't all that objectionable.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BGG 
Down" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bgg_down?hl=en.


Reply via email to