In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 Christiaan Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Adam, FileView in the BibDesk trunk currently does not build. The icon
> cache accessors are not compatible with your changes in FVWebViewIcon.

Sorry; I remembered to fix that in FVImageIcon, but just blindly did
arrow-save in FileMerge for FVWebViewIcon one.  Should work now.

I rewrote FVIconCache over the last couple of weeks to have better
control over it, so that's where the changes came in.
Compression/decompression now happen in the file class, and compressed
ObjC objects are serialized instead of structs (less efficient, but more
reliable).  Colorspace support should be improved, except on 10.4.  For
extra fun, image scaling is now done using vImage and memory usage is
controlled a bit more carefully (and context caching is gone).  Net
result probably isn't much of a win, but it was fun to try and figure
out vImage and create a tiling engine.