Any objections to putting in the DBLP stuff?  The changes to existing
code are pretty small.  Merging in my FileView disk caching changes
looks non-trivial, so I don't think I have time to do that; there's a
bunch of small diffs along with the big delete.

We have a volunteer for future releases, but he can't start until
mid-May.  I think I can do a release in the next couple of weeks to
tide things over (unless someone else has a burning desire to do so).

--
adam