not at my mac, so I can't check, but I'm almost positive that QL
supports remote URLs on 10.7 and later. I know it works for
weblocs on the desktop.

On Feb 13, 2015, at 08:57 AM, Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Feb 13, 2015, at 17:26, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

On Feb 13, 2015, at 08:15 , Adam R. Maxwell <amaxw...@mac.com> wrote:

On Feb 13, 2015, at 04:29 , Christiaan Hofman <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually that still uses FVPreviewer for single files.
It uses the OS Quick Look panel for single files (I just
tried this to make sure I remembered correctly).

Caveat: it does use FVPreviewer if you're on 10.6, , since QL
doesn't support text selection and copying until 10.7.

-- adam

Oh, I see you also changed -[FVPreviewer useQuickLookForURL:].

However it seems to me that now remote URLs won't be supported, as QL does not
support those?

Also, the comment in that method that it should be consistent with
-contentViewForURL:shouldUseQuickLook: seems not to be true.

Christiaan