I've now put the code for 10.13 between an sdk check so it won't be a
problem when building on older systems. I am not completely sure about how
bad the deprecated function is. I did not check for the leak, and the
warning is not really clear about whether it leaks or not. It only says it
may leak. But adding an extra release leads to an overrelease, so there
does not seem to be an overretain. So I think as long as the actual release
us built on High Sierra there should now be no problem.

Christiaan