BibDesk Team,

I wrote a script and a shell utility that will extract the title from a journal
pdf, then download the bibliographic data for that title from GoogleScholar.  I
use it to import full folders of pdf’s sent to me by collaborators or for
individual files.  Other than files that are so old that they are scans and
contain no text, it has been working pretty reliably for me.  I think it would
be a nice addition to BibDesk.  If I give you all of my scripts, would you be
interested in including it in the project?

Brian