Hello,

I recently installed BibDesk as part of my transition from Word+EndNote
-> LaTeX+BibTeX (so forgive me for newbie questions). I use TeXShop on
Mac OS X 10.4.9. I would like to use the Services that BibDesk offers
(Complete Citation / Complete Cite Key), but unfortunately, I cannot
find the BibDesk-Services in my Services Menu. It looks like BibDesk did
not register any services during installation, did I forget to do
something? I couldn't find anything on this problem on the net so maybe
someone can help me out?

Thank you,
Bertolt.

--