When I do a search in BibDesk, then click on a PDF that opens in Skim
or Preview, it automatically puts in my search in BibDesk as a search
in the Contents panel. While this would be useful when I'm doing a
search by File Content, the rest of the time it is an unnecessary
search (which slows things down if it's a scanned PDF, like one from
JSTOR). Is this the intended behavior, or could it be changed?

Thx
-AHM