In March, Christiaan wrote the following regarding SUTRS:

> BibDesk cannot parse GRS-1 and SUTRS formats. None of the
> developers knows
> GRS-1, and SUTRS is not well defined, and otherwise is not designed
> to be
> machine readable and therefore difficult or impossible to parse
> reliably.

Unless something has changed here, it doesn't look good for you I'm
afraid.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"In a world getting more and more democratic, film directing is the last
resort for dictators." Francis Ford Coppola