> Curious, how? It does not work for me. Anyway, I actually think we
> should not modify those titles.

Not sure I got what you meant, but to add SSCI to 'Searches' menu:

-- Searches --> New Search Group
-- ISI and then SSCI
-- Select the search group (new green 'Empty' folder in Bibliography window)
-- Searches --> Add Search Bookmark

Is that what is not working for you? I know that I have to use my Uni
VPN for SSCI to work.

Cmmd-Shift-K: doesn't cost much really.