On 14.10.2007, at 13:52, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2007, at 10:06 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:

>>> Yeah, it crashes here; looks like infinite recursion that blows the
>>> stack.  Don't use it.
>>
>> Ok, I just made a new build myself, and it doesn't hang anymore.
>> Still problems though:
>>
>> - RTF preview is displayed double.
>
> Which RTF preview? Template preview using the default RTF template? I
> don't see that with the current source.

I definitely see this with the latest svn code ...

>> - Have you changed something about the syntax? The following snippet
>> Christiaan posted doesn't work anymore:
>>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<4?>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]/>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]><$name/>, </[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>>> et al.</[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>

> Here is the corrected template snippet:
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<4?>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]/>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]><$name/>, </[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> et al.</[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Christiaan

That works, thanks.
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick