I looked in the manual and wiki and I found no suggestions for the
following, so I'll ask. When importing a citation from free-form text
(Section 5.2.4 of the manual), it is common that the authors are
separated by commas in the free text. This is not what BibTeX wants,
so I have to manually edit the imported author field to replace each
comma by "and". Is there some feature in BibDesk that I am missing
that might help automate this? Thanks

-- F