The RIS from that site is incomplete, it misses a TY entry
(publication type). And that is precisely what we use to recognize
RIS, so BibDesk cannot identify it as RIS. If you can I'd file a bug
report with them and ask them to correct it in the future (but don't
hold your breath, as they're commercial).

Christiaan