On 10.11.2007, at 03:20, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2007, at 3:15 PM, François Briatte wrote:
>
>> They are not persistent here either (1.3.11, v929).
>>
>> How about a preference to set the "home page"  for Web group?
>
> Try the next nightly build; there's a dedicated bookmarks main menu.

Something I noticed which no one seems to have mentioned yet: For
some reason Google Scholar always gives the title in double curly
parantheses, so that BibDesk ends importing. For example:

@article{delany1970apf,
        Author = {Delany, ME and Bazley, EN},
        Date-Added = {2007-11-10 08:57:42 +0100},
        Date-Modified = {2007-11-10 08:57:42 +0100},
        Journal = {Applied Acoustics},
        Number = {2},
        Pages = {105--116},
        Title = {{Acoustical properties of fibrous absorbent materials}},
        Volume = {3},
        Year = {1970}}

I realize that this an error on Google's side, but maybe such cases
could be handled by the importer in general. I can't really think of
a situations where one wants to have double parantheses.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also
be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better
job on the wings." Stanley Kubrick