I don't know why, but it may be related to the new file layout. This
is also reflected in the AppleScript support. E.g. 'local file' and
'remote URL' are now deprecated, and they refer now to the first
linked file and URL from the new file layout rather than the Local-
Url and Url fields.

Christiaan