On Jan 25, 2008, at 11:28 , Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> We did not change anything about this for this release. If "U.
> Author" is the name of the editor, than I don't see what is the
> problem. BTW, the table column header always displays just First
> Author etc., not First Author and Editor (that would not fit anyway).
> The columns menu displays the actual contents.

It seems you are mostly correct: 'U. Author' is not listed as the
author, but "Unknown Author" is (I get some of my .bib's from another
program that seems to enjoy doing this).  The mists of time and
scotch have blurred the history of this, so I can't be sure, but I
must have hand-edited these additions out of the .bib file, sometime
in the past.  When I updated the .bib's, they recurred.

Thanks for clarifying the issues with the column headers, and
pointing me in the right direction for U. Author.  He wasn't that
prolific, but produced enough output to be annoying.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Director