You can use AppleScript. Generally, you should not have to use the fields anymore, you can add directly to the side pane. Typically you just drag URLs to the side pane. You can modify there using the contextual menu. There is no bulk editing, apart from AppleScript. You really need that, you cannot do that before you add?

Christiaan