I've no idea. Perhaps it's a problem with your Launch Services database. Why don't you use Skim as your system default?

Christiaan

On 13 Mar 2008, at 5:19 PM, Andreas Næsby Rasmussen wrote:

Hi folks,

First of all I have to say I love the integratin of Bibdesk and Skim as a whole. I am so happy I found the combination for my big masters project.

One annoyance however - why is it that Bibdesk sometimes ignores the Local File Viewer when double-clicking on a pdf in the sidebar? About half the tries ends up with opening in Preview instead.

I could not find a bug for this - am I doing something wrong?

Yours truly
anr

Trying is the first step towards failure.
   - Homer Simpson