On 24 Mar 2008, at 11:20 AM, Miguel Ortiz-Lombardía wrote:

Hmm, that's what I thought. Except that I have never managed to convince the "File Matcher" to do what I want... It indexes the files for ages and never finds anything. And the indexation is redone next time I look for something, so I have not a clear idea on what's going on... I assume this must be me doing something wrong, but I have failed to find a clear (to me) documentation for the File Matcher in the manual or the wiki. Could you please point me to such info?

Thanks!

You have to choose 1 or more documents you want to match to, and a bunch of files to match (which you can add one by one or by adding folders). The file matcher indexes the files (which takes some time, but it happens in the background) and tries to search the index for the title and the first author of each publication in the document(s). It then displays the matches it finds. YMMV.

Christiaan

Miguel