Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to switch off the auto-population
of bibtex fields when certain files are dropped onto the library.
This happens for files with 7 digit numerical filenames (0001001.pdf
etc). The data seems to related to medical papers -- I need to drop
papers from the physics arXiv which has the same numbering system and
end up having to clean up the extra fields.

I can't see a way to switch off this behaviour from the preferences,
but that might just be an oversight on my part.

Mukund