On Mar 28, 2008, at 8:01 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1. Page numbers have to be complete, not something like 123-6

This could be handled now using an Applescript to scan for and fix the
page numbers after import. You might also replace the single dash with
either two dashes (which can be converted to an en dash) or an en dash
directly. Unfortunately, there's not a script hook for import or "new
reference" or this could be completely automated (I'm not sure whether
one of the current hooks, like "change field" might serve that purpose).

> 2. Author names must be formated like: Lastname, F.F.

This can be done with the existing template mechanism.

> 3. Titles without period at the end

Periods sometimes come through on page numbers as well. This can be
handled by Applscript as in #1. I've been planning to write a script
to do this within the next couple of weeks, if no one beats me to it.

Jim Harrison
UVa