On 23 May 2008, at 3:27 PM, Derick Fay wrote:

> (each based on Apple UI features)
>
> 1) add "Previous" and "Next" buttons to the dialog for viewing a
> single record, as in iTunes -- convenient when it's necessary to
> manually edit a bunch of records

We used to have these, but they were removed with the toolbar. And I
really don't think this is worth adding a toolbar.

> 2) change (or provide the option to change) the font for displaying #
> of records in a group to the font used by Mail.app for unread message
> #s -- it's slightly wider, with fewer serifs.

It uses the same font as the text, but a bold variant. You can change
that yourself. I think it could look real ugly when the fonts don't
match, especially in size. Any idea what font they use?

> 3) add space bar as a keyboard shortcut for Quick Look of attached
> files / urls, as in the Leopard Finder -- after a  month or so on
> Leopard, this has become a reflex for me...

Space bar scrolls, which is standard everywhere else on the Mac (so
it's Finder being inconsistent, not BD). And it is a reflex for me
(i.e. to scroll). In BD the shortcut is Cmd-Y.