Hi,
I am new to this mailing list.
I am trying to add a new general template via the preferences menu of
Bibdesk as decribed on the website. But after adding a template via the
plus-button double-clicking in the red "Click twice to change name"-field is
doing nothing. I can change the file-type and I can choose the template file
via the file browser opening after double-clicking the red "double-click to
choose file", but nothing happens, when double-clicking to change the
template name. it just stays red ...

Is this a known problem of Bibdesk or ist this a problem of mine - btw,
double-clicking within Bibdesk and other applications works well, so this is
not a mouse or trackpad problem ...

Thank you for the help,
Karl