On Oct 26, 2008, at 17:50 , Christiaan Hofman wrote:
> On 27 Oct 2008, at 1:39 AM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

> It's pinch zoom as in iPhone as I understand (though I can't do it
> either, that's why I ask users to test it). AFAIK it's only available
> on MacBook Air.

That's what I wanted to know.

> What do you mean by the "zoom" trackpad feature?

The keyboard/mouse pref panel, on Macs with trackpads, provides a
checkbox to support zooming with a pinching motion when you hold down
a specified key.  I think this is part of the "easy access" support.
It affects the whole screen, not just an app.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Director