On 01.02.2009, at 21:56, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> On 1 Feb 2009, at 8:29 PM, Alex Hamann wrote:

>>> In particular, the trace for the thread that crashed? Is it the same
>>> as the one you send earlier? I find it very hard to believe that can
>>> make a difference between the release and the nightly, because as I
>>> said nothing has changed in that code for about a year.
>>>
>>> Christiaan
>>>

>> BD now crashes with the nightlies without bringing the crash report
>> up by itself. Here is what I found in the Konsole
>>

>> Still this crash comes up only with the latest nightlies, not with
>> latest stable release. I used FontNuke and Onyx to make sure my font
>> cash is cleared.
>>
>> Alex
>
> Yes, this is the crasher I was referring to in my other mail. Note
> it's a completely different one from the report you send at the
> beginning of this thread. It's essentially a known Apple Tiger bug.
> It's fixed in the next nightly.
>
> Christiaan

Yes, since I was convinced that all this was related to a system
problem I never looked at the log to actually see the crash reports.
The whole thing is still a mystery to my and I am really worried that
I had a to fix my HD after the first crash.... Anyone got any ideas
how this could have happened?

Will try tomorrow's nightly,

Alex