I can confirm this, it can't find the BibTeX links in the web page. I
think this may be due to changes in Google Scholar's html. It seems
that they degraded their html from valid modern xhtml to old style
html, which makes it significantly harder to parse. That's the problem
with web scrapers, they are fragile because there's no standard.

Christiaan