Small correction, I was looking at the wrong thread in your last report.
Even though it did occur at a different place, it probably is the same
crasher (and is the same as bug # 2124370). In all these cases the crash
took place in SearchKit (though in your previous one it was in adding info
to SearchKit, and in your later report it was in searching). My guess is
that SearchKit has a thread safety bug.

Christiaan