There seems to be a problem with the NIBs in the nightly builds. They're different from what they're supposed to be, that's for sure. When I build I get the NIBs simply copied, while in the nightly they're compiled. My best guess is that Adam's nightly build script somehow uses the NIBs from a different working copy (his private source).

That can explain this crash. This crash indicates that the preference defaults are not properly loaded, and this should happen when the main NIB is loaded.

Christiaan