If you're not completely confident you could do a dry run of the
DiskImage build steps, so you can test it out before committing the
last changes. As for the changes to the procedure, the main difference
for you is updating the appcast (bibdesk.xml), but that's not too
critical because that can always be fixed afterwards.

BTW, SF.net also moved the link for adding new release packages, and
they hid it well. Follow the Feature Settings item in the Project
Admin menu, then click Manage in the File Release System row.

Christiaan

>>> a.m.goldst...@mac.com