Hello all,

In the new website of the BibDesk, there is a nice picture showing
how different things are organized into groups on the left sidebar. I
was wondering how one can do this. I have a lot of keywords and all of
them show up on the sidebar and clutter the view. I would like to
organize these keywords into different groups. Can somebody please
explain how this can be done?

On a side note the Wiki page is down, so is the scripts page.

Regards,
Hooman