On 08/21/09 00:33, "Christiaan Hofman" <cmhof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 21, 2009, at 3:10, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:
>>
>> I am using a recent nightly: 1.3.21 (1586).
>>
>> When I use Quicklook to preview a PDF, the Quicklook window with the
>> preview is always the minimum size, about an inch across on the
>> screen.
>>
>> Adam

>> Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
>
> I don't know why it's using such a small size, so I set it to using
> the saved frame.

Sorry, that's my fault.  The shouldAnimate parameter was left over from a
previous iteration, before using the center of the screen as a starting
point for animations.  I can copy my fix over or you can grab it from
googlecode if you want.  I also finally figured out that the deprecation
warning didn't work because the singleton instance was typed as id.