Hi,

I am looking for a proper online bibliography system, which I can access from every internet computer. There I would like to have all my literature.

This online bibliography should be the source for BibDesk for the initial import and the updates which will appear within that online bibliography.

So two questions:
1) What online bibliography systems do exist?
2) How would be the workflow for the described procedure above (online bibliography <-> BibDesk)?

Thanks in advance,
--
        Christian

-It's better to be a pirate than to join the Navy.-

John Sculley and John A. Byrne, 1987