I'd like some input from the users about an idea of using a double line label
for search groups, with the server name at the top and the search term at the
bottom. Something like the attached screenshot. I think that's more useful than
displaying just the search term, which we do now. The downside though is that
the group list becomes a bit messier, requiring a bit higher rows for search
groups. This could also be done for the Web group, with the currently loaded
page title at the second line.

What do you think?

Christiaan

<<inline: groups.png>>