I have trouble importing citations from Wiley. I can download the citations as
either endnote or text files (see below), but bibdesk does not recognize either
format. Is there a way around this?

Here is an example:

Choosing EndNote format, the ris file reads:

%0 Journal Article
%A Haiyan Liu
%A Xiaodan Su
%A Xuefei Tian
%A Zhen Huang
%A Wenbo Song
%A Jingzhe Zhao
%T Preparation and Electrocatalytic Performance of Functionalized Copper-Based
Nanoparticles Supported on the Gold Surface
%J Electroanalysis
%V 18
%N 21
%P 2055-2060
%D 2006
%@ 1521-4109
%+ Department of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Jilin University,
Changchun 130012, P.†R. China; Department of Physical Chemistry, College of
Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130023, P.†R. China
%1 10.1002/elan.200603598
%U http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/elan.200603598

Choosing Plain Text format, the ris file reads:

AU: Haiyan Liu
AU: Xiaodan Su
AU: Xuefei Tian
AU: Zhen Huang
AU: Wenbo Song
AU: Jingzhe Zhao
TI: Preparation and Electrocatalytic Performance of Functionalized Copper-Based
Nanoparticles Supported on the Gold Surface
SO: Electroanalysis
VL: 18
NO: 21
PG: 2055-2060
YR: 2006
CP: Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ON: 1521-4109
PN: 1040-0397
AD: Department of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Jilin University,
Changchun 130012, P.†R. China; Department of Physical Chemistry, College of
Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130023, P.†R. China
DOI: 10.1002/elan.200603598
US: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/elan.200603598

Thanks,

Themis